These Proximity Sensors use high-frequency oscillation. They resist heat, chemicals, and water better than Rectangular Sensors. They are available in both shielded and unshielded models.
Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water.
Features and Benefits
- Material combining HNBR and fluoro rubber used for superior resistance to
- Prevents ingress of cutting oil from moving sections.
- Fluororesin cable that withstands cutting oils is provided as
- Models available with Smart click connectors for easy connection.
- Minute load model with gold cladding is optimal for electronic
- Approved by EN (TÜV).
- Same mounting pitch as D4E-N
- IP67G degree of protection (JIS C 0920 Annex 1).