The R103 series miniature optical sensors are the first devices of their kind to offer an end-to-end solution in a small single standard design — from thru-beam sensor through to a distance measurement device. As a result of this design, the sensors are able to perform practically all standard automation tasks.
The entire series enables sensors to communicate via IO-Link. The DuraBeam laser sensors are durable and can be used in the same way as a standard sensor. The use of Multi Pixel Technology gives the standard sensors a high level of flexibility and enables them to adapt more effectively to their operating environment.
- Miniature design with versatile mounting options
- IO-link interface for service and process data
- Various frequencies for avoiding mutual interference (cross-talk immunity)
- Extended temperature range
-40°C … 60°C
- High degree of protection IP69K