The SPIDER 2TX PoE Giga EEC injector is equipped with two RJ45 ports that both support Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BASE T) one port additionally supports PoE+ (up to 30 W compliant with IEEE 802.3at). The extremely robust metal housing, measuring 30 x 140 x 95 mm, can be mounted either on a DIN rail or on the wall.
The PoE injector meets the requirements of protection class IP30. Additional features include plug-and-play activation, an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C, and a redundant power supply (24/48 VDC), with LEDs to display the status of its own power supply and the PoE port.
|Another Article:Hirschmann RSPS-Smart Fast Ethernet SwitchesHirschmann RSP Fast/Gigabit Ethernet SwitchesLinde K-02 Stepless For optimum performanceHirschmann Industrial EthernetLinde Pumps|
- Cost-effective powering of devices via the data line, without replacing any installed standard switches
- Maximum performance thanks to gigabit speed and PoE+
- Can be used in demanding industrial environments thanks to its robust metal housing and extended operating temperature range (-40°C to +70°C)
- IP30 protection class
- Resistant to impacts, vibration and electromagnetic fields (EMC)
- Fast activation by plug-and-play
- Redundant power supply (24/48 V DC)
- ED displays of the power supply and PoE port status
- Compact dimensions (30 x 140 x 95 mm)
- DIN rail or wall mount