These Proximity Sensors use high-frequency oscillation. They resist heat, chemicals, and water better than Rectangular Sensors. They are available in both shielded and unshielded models.
Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water.
Features and Benefits
- Standard Sensors for detecting ferrous
- A wide array of variations. Ideal for a variety of
- Models with different frequencies are also available to prevent mutual
- Superior environment resistance with standard cable made of oil-resistant PVC and sensing surface made of a material that resists cutting
- Useful to help prevent
- Cable protector provided as a standard feature