Eltra Analyzer Oxygen / Nitrogen / Hydrogen
The ELEMENTRAC ONH-p determines oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen in inorganic samples by inert gas fusion in an impulse furnace with temperatures in excess of 3.000 °C. The ELEMENTRAC ONH-p guarantees precise and fast sample analysis. The analyzer covers a wide range of applications such as metal, ceramics and other inorganic materials.
The ELEMENTRAC ONH-p can be supplied with up to two infrared cells with different path lengths, accommodating both high and low level oxygen analyses. Nitrogen and hydrogen concentrations are determined in the ELEMENTRAC ONHp by a robust and sensitive thermal conductivity cell.
- Simultaneous oxygen/nitrogen or oxygen/hydrogen determination with inert gas fusion technique
- NEW: closed gas management and optimized gas circulation for sensitive ONH determination
- NEW: use of cost efficient argon as carrier gas possible
- NEW: powerful catalyst furnace for precise oxygen measurement
- NEW: gas flow system with electronic gas flow control and new leakage test
- NEW: water-cooled sample port system for effective removal of atmospheric gases
- Flexible configurations and measuring ranges for O, N and H
- High sensitivity IR and TC cells with low detection limits
- Short analysis time
- Powerful 8,5 kw* impulse furnace for temperatures in excess of 3,000 °C
- Economic analysis of grains without capsules
- NEW: chemicals and tubes are hidden behind a door (removable)
- NEW: powerful software (supporting data and application export, comment fields, and many more)
- Single and multi-point calibration (linear regression)
- NEW: cooling via tap water or heat exchanger or chiller
- New design allows operation in production control and laboratory
Alloys, Cast Iron, Ceramics, Copper, Refractory Metals, Steel, etc.
|Another Article:Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760WPreparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure LaminateDown-Draft Grossing Table UCSExhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders|