In the early 1980’s the development of its first Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer led to the creation of ELTRA. The objective to offer high quality products at affordable prices still remains the foundation of ELTRA’s policy today.
Hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide are proof of the quality and reliability of Eltra analyzers. With the creation of new levels of performance-to-price-ratios ELTRA’s world market share has rapidly increased. The introduction of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen analyzers allowed ELTRA to successfully enter new markets on a global level. ELTRA equipment is the standard for elemental analysis in industries such as steel, automotive, mining and aerospace.
Analyzer Sulfur / Carbon / Hydrogen
ELTRA‘s CHS-580 is the ideal analyzer for the simultaneous determination of carbon, hydrogen and sulfur in organic samples. Thanks to sample weights of 500 mg and more, even inhomogeneous materials can be reliably analyzed.
The temperature of the powerful horizontal resistance furnace with ceramic tube can be set in steps from 1 °C to a maximum of 1,550 °C. The analyzer can be equipped with up to three independent infrared cells according to the user‘s requirements, allowing for a great variety of applications.
- Simultaneous carbon, sulfur and hydrogen determination with minimal sample preparation
- Wide range of organic materials can be analyzed
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable element determination
- Resistance furnace can be set up to 1550 °c in steps of 1 °c
- Customized infrared cells provide wide, dynamic measuring range
- Due to gold ir path, increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- Powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- Single and multi-point calibration
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Coal, Coke, Oil, Plant Materials, Rubber, Soot, Tobacco, Waste, etc
|Another Article:Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760WPreparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure LaminateDown-Draft Grossing Table UCSExhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders|