Determination of released carbon dioxide and water is a special requirement for quality control in the cement and lime industry. ELTRA’s CW-800 analyzer is designed for the precise, simultaneous determination of carbon dioxide and water in lime, gypsum and cement from trace level up to 100 % (depending on sample weight).
Other sample materials include ores, soil and minerals. The CW-800 is equipped with a resistance furnace with quartz tube for sample oxidation and can provide temperatures up to 1000 °C. The temperature of the CW-800 can be set up in steps of 1 °C and the temperature is fixed during measurement. As common carrier gas in the CW-800 nitrogen is used.
The detection system of ELTRA’s CW-800 is very sensitive, reliable and guarantees a long lifetime. It can be customized according to the user’s requirements. Two infrared cells can be combined independently and allow highly precise measurement of CO2 and H2O.
- Simultaneous carbon dioxide and water determination with minimal sample preparation
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable element determination
- Wide range of materials can be analyzed
- Resistance furnace temperature can be set up to 1000 °C in steps of 1° C
- Customized infrared cells provide wide, dynamic measuring range
- Due to gold IR path, increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- Powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- Single and multi-point calibration
- No halogen trap required
- Electronic gas flow control
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Cement, gypsum, limestone, minerals, ores, soil, etc
|Another Article:Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760WPreparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure LaminateDown-Draft Grossing Table UCSExhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders|