Designed for the monitoring of hydrocarbon fluids separators, the alarm device NIVOIL may be connected to 1, 2 or 3 sensors.
- Hydrocarbon layer thickness sensor to detect when the maximum thickness is reached.
- Overfill sensor to detect when the fluids are on the highest level.
- Sludge layer sensor for alarming when maintenance is necessary.
The 3 sensors may be connected to any input of the alarm device NIVOIL. Any combination of the sensors can be wired. The instrument recognizes automatically the level sensor type. A LED indicates the sensor type on the diagram on the front board. The alarm device NIVOIL has a built-in buzzer; it is possible to disable its function.
Low power consumption
This model working with a 10 to 27 V DC power supply has low energy consumption. It is designed for the use of a solar powered battery or any standard electric battery (consumption is 0.1 W – 12 V DC – with 3 sensors connected with one complete control cycle per hour).
This mode is adjustable by modifying the frequency of control cycle (from 6 minutes up to 9 days). A continuous control mode could be switched on when there is no limit on consumption.
All the components are ATEX certified. The sensors are for a location in zone 0 and the alarm device corresponds to a zone 2.
- Low power consumption – 10…27 V DC power supply input
- Zone 0 ATEX certified (Zone 2 for the alarm device location)
- Solar powered or standard electric battery – Energy saving mode adjustable (control frequency adjustable from 6 min up to 9 days)
- 3 inputs, for any NIVOIL probes
- Automatic recognition of type probe
- 3 relay outputs with audible alarm
|Another Article:Hengesbach Level Module for Installation in Level Probes Tyoe NMTakuwa Water Level Gauge SensorMac3 Float Level SwitchHengesbach Level Module NC1 SeriesMechatronics Dizzi Fluid Level Sensor|