ELTRA’s ELEMENTRAC CS-d is the only analyzer in the market for determination of carbon and sulfur in organic as well as inorganic samples. For this purpose, the ELEMENTRAC CS-d is equipped with both an induction and a resistance furnace (ELTRA Dual Furnace Technology), covering the full range of carbon and sulfur analysis.
Up to four highly sensitive infrared (IR) cells allow for precise measurement of both high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in only one analysis. The measuring range of each cell may be adapted to the user’s specific requirements to ensure optimum measurement conditions for each application.
The ELEMENTRAC CS-d is supplied with the comprehensive and user-friendly ELEMENTS software which features statistics, groupings, reports, diagnosis tools and many additional functions.
- Full flexibility due to combined induction and resistance furnace: ELTRA Dual Furnace (EDF) Technology
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable carbon & sulfur analysis in inorganic and organic samples
- Up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
- Gold IR path allows for increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containig samples
- Simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory