ELTRA‘s CS-580 is the ideal analyzer for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in organic samples. Thanks to sample weights of 500 mg and more, even in-homogeneous materials can be reliably analyzed.
The temperature of the powerful horizontal resistance furnace with the ceramic tube can be set in steps from 1 °C to a maximum of 1,550 °C. The analyzer can be equipped with up to four independent infrared cells according to the user‘s requirements, allowing for a great variety of applications.
Operation Carbon / Sulfur Analyzer CS-580 After weighing the sample in a ceramic boat, the weight is transferred from the interfaced balance to the PC. If required, sample weights can also be entered manually. Then the ceramic boat is introduced into the furnace for combustion. The average analysis time is 60 to 120 seconds.
The detector signals and instrument parameters are displayed during analysis. Evaluation of the signals and display of the results are done automatically; the data can be transferred to a laboratory information management system (LIMS). The CS-580 requires minimum maintenance.
The particle filters and chemicals which need to be maintained are easily accessible. Measuring Principle Carbon / Sulfur Analyzer CS-580 In the CS-580 the sample is burnt in an oxygen atmosphere at temperatures up to 1,550 °C.
The furnace temperature can be freely selected in steps of 1 °C. The combustion gasses (CO2, H2O, SO2) coming from the furnace and pass through a dust filter. After the water vapor is chemically absorbed, the dried CO2 and SO2 gas is detected in the additional infrared cells. Depending on the configuration, it is possible to combine up to four (for C, S analyzers) infrared cells with different sensitivities.
- Simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- Wide range of organic materials can be analyzed
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable element determination
- Resistance furnace can be set up to 1550 °C in steps of 1 °C
- Customized infrared cells provide wide, dynamic measuring range
- due to gold IR path, increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- single and multi-point calibration
- simultaneous calibration of carbon and sulfur
- low maintenance
- robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Ashes, building materials, coal, coke, gypsum, limestone, oil, plant materials, rubber, sand, soils, soot, tobacco, waste, etc.
|Another Article:Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760WPreparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure LaminateDown-Draft Grossing Table UCSExhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders|