The PARAGON PA Series pumps meet the DIN 24255 specification for end suction, horizontal centrifugal pumps. The PA Series offers many features and benefits that improve performance, increase reliability, and reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Heavy-duty cast iron casing with integral cast feet suitable for 10 bar working Also available for working pressures up to 16 bar. Centreline discharge assures that the casing is self-venting.
- Flanges to ISO 2048 PN16 as Also available with ASA 125 # or JIS 10k drilling.
- Back pull out design for fast and easy maintenance when fitted with a spacer type coupling because suction and discharge piping and drive motor to remain in
- Maximum interchangeability for low spare parts inventory with four bearing frames and four-shaft sizes for forty-nine (49) sizes of
- Replaceable wear rings to assure optimum efficiency and performance at all
- The shaft seal is available as packing or as a mechanical seal to suit all types
- Double shrouded, hydraulically balanced impellers with back vanes to minimize gland pressure in cast iron or bronze as Also available in stainless steel or zinc free bronze.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bearing housing with greased ball bearings as Also available with oil-lubricated bearings.
- Heavy-duty shaft in stainless steel for longer life and to assure product
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve for product purity, longer mechanical seal life and to prevent damage to the shaft from packing or the mechanical
- Operating temperature from -10ºc to 105ºc as Available for up to 160ºc with cooling and suitable mechanical seal selection.
- Suitable for both 50 cycles and 60 cycle speeds up to
The PA Series Pump is a single-stage, back pull-out, end-suction centrifugal pump. It is available in 41 sizes, from 2×1.25-5 (50×32-130) to 12×10-16 (300×250-400) for heads up to 690 feet and flows to 5300 GPM.
The Paragon PA Series pumps can be used for the following services in the Commercial, Residential, Agricultural, Industrial, Process, Petroleum, and Food & Beverage industries: