The Oil Skimmers, Inc, Model 7V Brill® oil skimming system is built with all the same proven, time-tested features of the Model 6V, but with added durability, flexibility and capacity. Developed to be the ultimate super-duty skimmer, the Model 7V is tougher, more versatile, and can recover more oil than any other tube type skimmer available.
- The increased tube size let you pick up more oil and skim efficiently at higher operating speeds
- The variable speed control let you fine tune the skimmer to your specific conditions
- The epoxy coating makes the skimmer tough
- The 3-year warranty confirms how reliable this system is, giving you peace of mind
LARGER, 1-INCH COLLECTOR TUBE
The Model 7V is the latest oil skimmer to join the Oil Skimmers, Inc. family of Brill® tube-type oil removal systems. It is the first in the family, however, to feature a 1″ outside diameter collector tube. The same proven formula that makes all of our collector tubes so effective, but with a larger, 1” outside diameter.
- Floats on surface and easily adjusts to changing water levels
- Tube movement breaks up oil crusts and creates a current that draws in the oil
- 33% more surface area
- Increased oil pickup ability
- Thicker, sturdier tube
- Will not easily kink, flop, or knot-up during operation, allowing more tubing on the surface of the water
- Performs perfectly at increased skimming speeds