The new carbon / sulfur analyzer ELEMENTRAC CS-i was developed for the accurate and safe analysis of carbon and sulfur in inorganic samples. The analyzer is equipped with a powerful induction furnace for sample combustion. Up to four highly sensitive infrared (IR) cells allow the analyzer to determine both high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in only one measurement run.
The measuring range of each cell may be adapted to the user’s specific requirements to ensure optimum measuring conditions for each application. The analyzer is supplied with the new comprehensive and convenient ELEMENTS software, which features statistics, groupings, reports, diagnosis tools and many additional functions for ELEMENTRAC analyzers.
- Simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- Wide range of inorganic materials can be analyzed
- Freely select-able configuration of each IR cell
- Optional gold IR path for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- Control of induction performance provides more precise analysis of samples with low melting temperature
- Powerful (2.2 kW) induction furnace for temperatures above 2,000 °C
- NEW: automatic vacuum cleaning system ensures higher measurement precision and stability
- Heated and easily accessible dust trap allows for improved sulfur detection
- Optimized catalyst reactor permits more accurate carbon detection
- NEW: ELEMENTS software with comprehensive analysis and diagnosis tools (supporting data and application export, comment fields, and many more)
- Single and multi-point calibration
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Alloys, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, copper, glass, iron, minerals, ores, refractory metals, sand, steel, titanium, etc.
|Another Article:Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760WPreparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure LaminateDown-Draft Grossing Table UCSExhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders|