XLRnet was designed in conjunction with the Amphenol Data / Telecom product group of Amphenol Canada Corp., a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation. Utilizing our combined expertise and knowledge of the professional audio and high-speed data markets we are proud to offer the XLRnet series.
Featuring Class D (10/100 BASE-T), CAT5E (1000 BASE-T), or CAT6 (10GBASE-T) ethernet performance in A, B, or D shell housings with integrated LED and complete shielding options we have your high-speed data requirements covered.
- XLR RJ45 Cable plug housing.
- Designed for pre-assembled RJ45 cables.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Cost-effective method for harsh environments.
- No cabling in the field is required.
- No tools are required for installation.
- Available in Nickel or Black housings.
- Colored boots / Backshells
- Horizontal or Vertical PCB contacts
- Bulk Packaging
- LED color – Red, Green, Yellow or Blue combinations
|Another Article:Thermax 4 Level Strips Irreversible LabelsTube resistance thermometer TP 21 HengeshbachHengesbach Temperature MeasurementThermax 6 Level Mini Strips Irreversible LabelsThermostrip DS – Thermax|