Amphenol’s plugs and sockets range continually expand to meet the needs of our customers. The success of the M-Series phone plugs led to the RCA series being developed. The Miniature XLR range was a natural progression from our standard XLR series as the demand for smaller interconnects increased.
The latest addition to the range is a professional grade 3.5mm phone plug designed for applications that require a robust interconnect.
- Mono or TRS (Stereo).
- AX Series inspired shell design.
- Suits Cable O.D from 2.5mm to 5mm (0.098” to 0.196”)
- Robust diecast shell in Satin Nickel or Black finish.
- Nickel or Gold contact plating.
- Flexible grommet cable protection.
- Improved solderability.
- Precision machined contacts.
- Standard or Bulk packaging.
- Black Shell,
- Gold contacts.
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterHigh Temperature Flow Meter|