The AC series, A and B type XLR chassis receptacles have been designed and manufactured with the Original Equipment. Manufacturers’ (OEM) needs in mind. The compact shell design allows a significant space-saving over the traditional ‘D’ type shell.
Gold plated contacts improve the performance, ensuring reliable contact and the unique grounding link options offer flexibility in design.
- A leading first mate last break socket contact is standard on all-female connectors (Pin 1).
- Vertical and Horizontal PCB versions available.
- Latching and Non-latching versions available.
- A range of different grounding options are available including:
- Mating connector shell to Pin 1
– Mating connector shell to Chassis
– Mating connector shell to pin 1 to Chassis
- A type is available in 3, 4, or 5 contacts.
- B type is available in 3 contacts only.
- Compatible with all other XLR brands.
- Metal Mounting Flange (B type)