Amphenol Australia has been manufacturing and designing innovative XLR connectors since 1955 The AC series cable connector range complies with IEC268-12 and AES 14-1992 standards. CSA File Number 68598.
- AC series XLR connectors feature the unique Australian design and patented “Jaws” cable retention system
- A leading first mate last break socket contact is standard on all-female connectors (Pin 1).
- The “Jaws” cable retention system provides up to 44kg (100lb) of strain.
- The AC series connector can be quickly and easily assembled without screws – by hand or portable termination tool. (Part number T2860)
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6A, and 7 contact arrangements.
- Compatible with all major XLR brands.