The AC series, A and B type XLR chassis receptacles have been designed and manufactured with the Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) needs in mind. The compact shell design allows a significant space-saving over the traditional ‘D’ type shell. Gold plated contacts improve the performance, ensuring reliable contact and the unique grounding link options offer flexibility in design.
- Thermoplastic Shell
- Contact layouts in 3,4 or 5
- Industry-standard PCB footprints.
- Vertical or Horizontal PCB mounting.
- Precision machined pin contacts.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Leading first mate last break socket contact.
- Bulk packed in trays, 100 to a box as standard.
- Positive latch lock system.
- Vertical or Horizontal PCB,
- Various grounding methods,
- Latching or Non-Latching.
|Another Article:TE ConnectivityHEE/HEE Connector Series for machine and RoboticSibas Electric heavy-duty Connector Adapter ConnectorNCS 163-ADF-CH-NanaboshiNCS-162-RF-CH Nanaboshi ConnectorPressure Transmitter TPS – Smalling Hengesbach|