The MEMFlo™ MFTV Metal Bodied Flow Meters with Clear Top are simple, accurate, meters for use in a wide range of industrial liquid and gas applications. These meters have an excellent tolerance to suspended solids and measure flow to one percent accuracy. Unlike tapered tube rotameters, MFTV flow meters have an indicator disk in close proximity to the edge of the sight tube for visibility even in many dirty fluids. These meters can be supplied with the MFT2™ 2-Wire Flow Transmitters for flow rate and total.
MEMFlo™, Flocorp-MFTV | Volumetric VA Flow Meter
Features and Benefits
- Tough, simple, & accurate meters for water, oils, coolants, compressed gases, lubricants, mild slurries & other general industrial
- Excellent tolerance to suspended
- Extended flow ranges averaging 30 to
- Disassembles in less than a minute without removing the meter from the
- Good readability even in dirty
- T-316 stainless bodies & internals, with polysulfone measuring
- No springs, cams, or seals to wear
- Standard 1/2” to 4” female NPT connections or optional flanges. Pipe adapters may be used for other sizes without affecting
- Flows to 500 GPM liquids or 5750 SCFM
- 360º rotation of scale. Special scales for other units or fluids & multiple scaling
- Options include MFT2 2-Wire Flow Transmitter, alarms, pressure gauge oxygen cleaning, and panel mounts.
- Optional 600 PSIG