MEMFlo™ MFAM All Metal Flow Meters are simple, accurate, meters for use in a wide range of industrial liquid and gas applications. These meters have excellent tolerance to suspended solids and measure flow to one percent accuracy. With an all-metal design, these meters are ideal for high pressures, high temperatures, steam, dirty fluids, and harsh service environments. MFAM All Metal Flow Meters use an internal magnet to carry an external indicator in a non-wetted enclosure. And they can be supplied with the MFT2™ 2-Wire Transmitters for flow rate and total. Additionally, these meters can be supplied with a high-temperature indicator option for service up to 600ºF.
Features and Benefits
- All metal construction for high pressures &
- Ideal for steam service, very dirty fluids, and harsh service environments
- The internal magnet carries an external indicator in a non- wetted enclosure.
- Excellent tolerance to suspended
- Extended flow ranges averaging 30 to
- No springs, cams, or seals to wear
- Standard 1/2” to 4” female NPT connections or optional flanges. Pipe adapters may be used for other sizes without affecting
- Flows to 500 GPM liquids or 5750 SCFM
- 360º rotation of scale. Special scales for other units or fluids & multiple scaling
- Options include MFT2™ 2-Wire Flow Transmitter, Alarms, Pressure Gauge on Meter, and Oxygen cleaning.