The UltraFlo™ UFDD Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter is the ideal flow meter with accurate, easy-to-use, easy-to-install digital doppler technology. The UltraFlo™ UFDD is offered in a portable flow meter design or permanent mount installation. Both are extremely rugged, reliable and durable. The flow meters are housed in a NEMA 4X fully sealed enclosure to withstand the most severe conditions.
The patented Digital Doppler technology will measure just about any liquid or fluid from potable water to 30% thickened sludge and fly ash slurries. The easy to read LCD alpha-numeric display, versatile AC & DC power operation, digital communications, batch control and data log events are all packaged in an affordable industrial design. Because the UltraFlo™ UFDD sensors are clamped onto the outside of the pipe, the installation costs are a fraction of installed costs of traditional in-line flow meters. Plus, the sensors and electronics are immune to the process conditions regardless of process pressures, temperatures and build-up or scaling conditions. The Digital Doppler transducers will mount to just about any size pipe regardless of pipe wall thickness.
Features and Benefits
- AC or DC operation, isolated, regulated,
- Smart LCD screen featuring high-resolution, 32 character, 2-line alphanumeric providing rate and totalization simultaneously – in Metric & English
- Splash proof NEMA 4X case protected from moister and caustic
- Easy configuration for setup and operation with on-screen prompting, quick scrolling menus, display panel keypad, and color coded LED’s.
- Non-invasive, submersible, clamp-on transducers
- Standard transducers fit pipe sizes 3/4” and larger pipe O.
- RS232 Data Transfer Via DB9 Port or USB Terminal
- Batch Control – Scalable Pulse 12 VDC Nominal Isolated @
- Internal 12 VDC battery (Solar Panel optional).
- Portable & Fixed models available (Provided in NEMA 4X enclosures).
- Data Logger 2-32 Gb Flash Drive with cable and software (optional).