Accurate measurement in air conditioning, dust collection, ventilation, energy consumption, potable/non-potable water, acid, oil, gas, and other applications can be accomplished by CalFlo calorimetric flow meters. These meters are easy to install and their high-quality construction will withstand industrial use.
CalFlo™ CFAF Flocorp | Thermal Mass Air Flow Meter
This industrial purpose flow meter is a great choice for monitoring a diverse range of air or gaseous applications. The CalFlo™ CFAF is encapsulated in epoxy resin and operates with NO moving parts. The CFAF provides a wide measurement range up to 164 fps and is available in five different units to ensure the best signal resolution. Typical applications include air conditioning, dust collection systems, ventilation monitoring, and energy conservation systems.
Features and Benefits
- Compact airflow meter with rugged Stainless Steel construction or plastic Ultradur
- High accuracy with NO moving parts
- Provides 4-20 mA measurement
- Continually adjustable measurement range
- Sensor for all measurement and control applications
- Easy to install