Established in 1946, ERDCO Engineering Corporation has supplied the Process, Environmental, Water Treatment and HVAC Industries with flow measurement including Variable Area, Rotameter, Turbine and Thermal Dispursion Type Flowmeters. These rugged instruments are specified for the measurement of utility liquids, gases and steam. Typical fluids include water, air, coolants, steam, lubricants and nitrogen to name a few.
The 700 Series Flex-FloTM meter is a simple and rugged flow rate indicator for air, water and other transparent fluids. It is particularly well adapted for applications that fall within standardized flow ranges at moderate pressures and temperatures. The 700 Series features a rugged cast aluminum housing with metal threaded connections, a full air tempered glass window and the ability to install the meter in horizontal (left to right) and vertical (up or down) flow orientations – all at an economical cost.
The unique wedge shape of the housing enhances the self-cleaning capabilities of the meter which has large internal cavities that resist accumulations of foreign material. Unlike other variable area tube and float designs, the Flex-FloTM may be installed in a horizontal piping system or even in down flow applications.
|Another Article:Erdco Armor-Flo 3400Bamo Variable Area Glass Flow Indicators E SeriesErdco See-Flo® 3100Bamo Viscosity Compensated Flow Controller/ Indicator DKGErdco Armor-Flo 3600|
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement
- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Use in horizontal (left to right flow) or vertical (up or down flow) piping systems.
- Available all aluminum construction is not susceptible to deterioration from UV exposure in outdoor applications.
- Design resists particulate and scale.
- Low pressure loss.
- Rugged cast aluminum construction at pricing competitive with plastic “rotameters”.