The compact OEM pressure transmitter programme is designed for use in severe hydraulic applications. The programme consists of two series:
- MBS 1200 – without integrated pulse-snubber
- MBS 1250 – with integrated pulse-snubber
The integrated pulse-snubber offers a high degree of protection against cavitations and liquid hammer, and the well thought out design results in excellent vibration stability and an exceptional robustness.
The high degree of EMI protection equips the pressure transmitter to meet most requirements.
Danfoss MBS series | OEM Pressure Transmitters
- Designed for use in severe OEM applications
- For medium and ambient temperatures up to 125 °C
- All standard output signals:
4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V,
0 – 10 V, 10 – 90% ratiometric voltage
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
- EMC protection up to 100 V/m
- Dual output transmitter – for further information please contact Danfoss
Cavitation, liquid hammer and pressure peaks may occur in liquid filled systems with changes in flow velocity, e.g. fast closing of a valve or pump starts and stops. The problem may occur on the inlet and outlet side, even at rather low operating pressures. The media viscosity has only little effect on the response time. Even at viscosities up to 100 cSt, the response time will not exceed 4 ms.
- UL 508 recognized
- ISO 7637 pulse 1 – 4