CWAP The Cabin Wireless Access Points units are providing airlines’ crews and passengers alike a convenient and seamless access to Information, Data and Entertainment through Personal Electronic Devices or in-seat equipments.
Amphenol Socapex CWAP connector, with its dedicated 4 quadrax insert arrangement, is the perfect choice to achieve the expected level of performance, reliability and compliance to the ARINC standard.
Circular Connectors are electrical plugs and receptacles, with multiple contacts housed within a circular body. The connector housing or body can be manufactured from materials such as Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel Aluminium Bronze and Composite.
Features & Benefits
- Derived from MIL-DTL-38999 and EN3645 Size 19 connectors (other sizes available)
- Shell material and plating: aluminum with electroless nickel Shell-to-shell bottoming
- Grounding fingers on the plug shell
- Completely mates and self-locks in a 360° turn of the coupling nut Anti-decoupling device allows high vibration performance
- Metallic insert to maintain ground plane with the connector shell for all the shielded contacts
- Dedicated stand-off receptacle with integrated ground pin
- Front Release / Front removable PCB pin contact on the receptacle side
- Rear Release / Rear removable crimp socket contact on the plug side