Established in 1946, ERDCO Engineering Corporation has supplied the Process, Environmental, Water Treatment and HVAC Industries with flow measurement including Variable Area, Rotameter, Turbine and Thermal Dispursion Type Flowmeters. These rugged instruments are specified for the measurement of utility liquids, gases and steam. Typical fluids include water, air, coolants, steam, lubricants and nitrogen to name a few.
Turbo-FloTM probes offer the precision of turbine technology with rugged construction. The practical design of the probe includes a bluff bar which protects the turbine from foreign materials in the stream as well as from over insertion. Installation is simple and does not require special fittings. The Turbo-FloTM probe may be installed in standard pipe tees, through pipe saddles, welding spuds and 1 1/2” full opening ball or gate valves.
- 303/304 stainless steel housing construction.
- Probe lengths from 6 to 54 inches for use in pipe sizes as large as 72 inches in diameter.
- Maximum operating pressure of 400 psig.
- Adjustable insertion length for your pipe size.
- Rugged construction for industrial environments.
- No external power required.
- Wide measuring range with 30:1 turndown.
- Low mass Delrin® turbines offer improved sensitivity and long life.
- Use standard pipe fittings for installation.
- Water and other aqueous solutions
- Chiller and cooling tower loops
- Well monitoring Water treatment and storage
- Pumping stations
- Irrigation projects
|Another Article:Aplisens Smart Level Transmitter APC-2000ALW/LAplisens Hydrostatic level probe SGE-25/HASTELLOYLEVEL SENSOR WUL 200Vegapuls 61 Radar Level sensor untuk Level Meter TankiSeametrics Smart Sensors|