Erdco Armor-Flo 3600 | Descriptions
Armor-FloTM meters with integral transmitters provide an ideal combination – a local mechanical flow rate indicator independent of electrical supply with a 4-20 mA two wire loop powered signal output. The output signal is linear within the middle 80% of the range. A response curve is furnished with each flowmeter. Simple design, rugged construction and good value make this the ideal utility fluid flowmeter.
- Instantaneous local flow rate measurement.
- Local flow rate indication requires no power.
- Flow proportional signal output.
- Broad range of materials available.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges. (“See Meter Rangeability Sizing Tables”)
- User selectable units of measure-including dual units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.
- Chilled Water
- Coolant monitoring
- Gas flow to burners
- Other process utility fluids
|Another Article:Erdco Armor-Flo 3500Erdco Armor-Flo 3400Fluidwell B Series Flow indicatorFlow-Mon Small Monitor Flow MeterDS 400 Chart Recorder CS Instrument for dew point and air flow meterMedium Flow Monitor Flow-Mon Turbine Flowmeter|