Erdco Armor-Flo 3500 | Descriptions
Armor-FloTM meters provide even more effective process control input with switching capabilities. Simple electromechanical switches define your process limits. Adjustable switches provide positive indication of flow/no flow conditions and may be positioned to actuate at specific flow rates. The design of the switch is to capture the indicator, preventing movement until the flow rate is once again within the acceptable range. The switches are SPDT glass encapsulated reed type rated at 0.25 amperes at 120V ac (1.5 amperes at 24V dc). This switch is appropriate for use in Class 1, Division 2 areas.
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement.
- Adjustable low and/or high flow limit switches.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges.
- User selectable units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
|Another Article:Erdco Armor-Flo 3400Erdco See-Flo® 3100Erdco See-Flo® 3200Maeda Koki MKCT Oil, Water, Air Signal IndicatorMaeda Koki MKCM Water, Oil, Air Signal Indicator|
- Coolant monitoring
- Pump seals
- Chilled water
- Staging air compressors
- Lube oil systems