Measure liquid, gas or steam flow rates in horizontal or vertical pipelines. Armor-FloTM meters handle fluids that cannot be measured with the See-Flo® due to clarity, pressure or compatibility with wetted materials. The wedge shape of the meter body housing provides the Armor-FloTM with the same self-cleaning characteristics as the See-Flo®. Teflon® encapsulated cobalt magnets are used to couple the flow isolated indicator with the vane. These features emphasize simplicity and reduce maintenance.
- Instantaneous rate measurement.
- Measure opaque fluids.
- More exotic materials of construction.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges. (See “Meter Rangeability Sizing Tables”)
- User selectable units of measure-including dual units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.
- Liquids with viscosity up to 300 cSt.
- Air and other gases
- Vacuum service
|Another Article:Erdco See-Flo® 3100Erdco See-Flo® 3200Fluidwell D013 DIN Panel Mount TotalizerMaeda Koki MKDV Dripping Oil Signal Flow IndicatorMaeda Koki MKK Oil Signal Flow Indicator|