Established in 1946, ERDCO Engineering Corporation has supplied the Process, Environmental, Water Treatment and HVAC Industries with flow measurement including Variable Area, Rotameter, Turbine and Thermal Dispersion Type Flowmeters. These rugged instruments are specified for the measurement of utility liquids, gases and steam. Typical fluids include water, air, coolants, steam, lubricants and nitrogen to name a few.
ERDCO is committed to providing customers with flow and level measurement instruments that are reliable and easy to use. This focus is present in engineering, manufacturing, and marketing. Technically oriented firms in major markets worldwide offer ERDCO products. Factory direct application assistance is available to help you identify the most cost effective solution.
Erdco See-Flo® 3200 | Descriptions
See-Flo® Meters indicate flow rate and permit visual inspection of water, air or other transparent fluids. For general purpose industrial service, See-Flo® meters handle a wide range of process fluids in vertical or horizontal piping runs. The wedge shape of the meter housing makes See-Flo® practically self-cleaning. Where periodic maintenance might be necessary, the tempered glass window is easily removed and replaced.
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement.
- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges. (See Meter Rangeability Sizing Tables)
- User selectable units of measure including dual units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.