Danfoss Industrial Pressure Switches | Switch to a reliable solution
With over 75 years experience of producing pressure controls for industry applications, Danfoss offers the widest range of any manufacturer. The Danfoss range of industrial pressure switches measure and control the pressure of air and liquids. Our pressure switches are accurate, robust, built for long life, and perform flawlessly day after day, even under harshest conditions.
Danfoss pressure switches are electromechanical controls and limiters, that control the pressure of air and liquids within a given pressure range. All contact systems in Danfoss regulating units incorporate a “snap-action” system that maintains the contact force until the moment of contact break. This distinguishes them from competing products in which micro switches are used.
Features and benefits
- Low differential switching : Pressure and temperature controls have either fixed or adjustable differential settings, good readability, and high accuracy of range setting with use of the scale.
- Bellows technology : The lifetime of a pressure and temperature switch is determined by the quality of the bellows. Using advanced technology, and being world leader, Danfoss’ bellows are manufactured without any welding points, which makes them stress free and completely tight.
- Designed for various applications : Danfoss offers a very broad range of purpose-specific enclosures and connections.
- Snap action contacts : All contacts are “snap-action” types, maintaining the contact force until the moment of contact break. Units with gold-plated contacts are ideal for low electrical loads while the silvercadmium contacts are developed for high loads.
- 15 international approvals : Danfoss offers a wide range of approvals suited for specific applications and geographical markets.
- High vibration stability : Outstanding vibration stability in switches ensures flawless operation even in heavy-duty applications.
- Wide pressure ranges : The programme covers working ranges from -1 bar up to 400 bar
- High reliability : All switches feature high accuracy, repeatability and stability over time.
- Different sensing elements : As experts in charging technologies, Danfoss offers temperature switches that operate in a wide temperature range.
|Another Article:Danfoss MEP Electronic Pressure SwitchesBamo Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge P101Bamo Flanged Diaphragm Seal, Gauge Guard D201Hengesbach Diaphragm Seals DM-7392Hengesbach Diaphragm Seal DM-7390|