The PDU-401-P meter is equipped with one current input 0-20 / 4-20mA and one voltage input 0-5 / 1-5 / 0-10 / 2-10V. The current input has an additional overcurrent protection circuit, which protects the standard resistors. The selection of active input is realized by software, and selected input can be changed at any time. Additionally, the PDU-4xx-P allows users to select a conversion characteristic of several kinds: linear, square, square root, user-defined (max.20 points length), and volume characteristics of a cylindrical tank in the vertical and horizontal position. The result is shown on a 4-digit LED display. The displayed values range can be selected by the user, from -999 to 9999, plus decimal point. The device can be equipped with two or four relays (or OC type) outputs. Optionally PDU–4xx-P with two relays outputs can be equipped with active current output. Device PDU-4xx-P is equipped with RS-485 / Modbus RTU communication interface and sensor supply output. The meter can be ordered in two power supply versions.
- Suitable for connecting water level meters with a current or voltage output.
- 4–digit LED display.
- Up to 4 relay outputs, an option of an insulated analog output.
- Includes an auxiliary voltage power supply for current loop 4 … 20 mA.
- Front panel performance (IP40).
- Communication interface RS–485 / Modbus RTU.
- Power supply 230 V AC or 24 V DC.
Variants of Unit
- PDU–420–P 2 independent relay outputs (2 limits)), panel version. Power supply 230 V or 24 V, interface RS–485 / Modbus RTU.
- PDU–421–P 2 independent relay outputs (2 limits)), panel version. Power supply 230 V or 24 V, interface RS–485 / Modbus RTU, analog current output.
- PDU–440–P 4 independent relay outputs (4 limits)), panel version. Power supply 230 V or 24 V, interface RS–485 / Modbus RTU.