Gas Meter HORN is designed to measure the volume of natural gas or regasified hydrocarbon gas for households and public utilities adjusting the measured gas volume, and displaying the amount of consumed gas on the meter indicator with the ability to transfer information to a centralized accounting system.
The meter is intended for continuous operation under the following conditions:
- ambient temperature from minus 25 to 70°С;
- humidity not more than 95 % at a temperature not exceeding 35°С and lower temperatures without condensation;
- atmospheric pressure from 84 to 106,7 kPa (from 630 to 800 mm Mercury);
- the highest operating pressure not exceeding 50 kPa.
System features enhance the application of metering devices and control of gas consumption, and allow the following:
- Monitoring the equipment condition;
- Alerting – in cases of emergencies, control center gets corresponding messages;
- Transferring meter readings.
- Saving and sending event reports indicating emergencies, dispatcher actions, alarm reporting, turning on/off the equipment.
- Regular data backup on the server excluding information loss.
- Generating flow rate balance information to detect losses, leakages, and tampering.
- Reducing man-made risks when dealing with gas equipment.
|Another Article:LMX Flow Meters Litre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesLitre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesLitre Meter VFF SeriesLM GN Flow Meters Litre Meters Pelton Wheel SeriesMM Flow Meters Litre Meter Pelton Wheel Series|