Ranger Two™ LTRP-2 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter (up to 30ft) | Descriptions
The Ranger Two™ LTRP-2 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter is designed for level and distance measurement in remote monitoring and other difficult outdoor applications. The Ranger Two™ features surge protection which assures reliable performance in lightning prone areas. The Ranger Two™ is able to measure the distance of level with a range of 1ft. up to 30ft. Features include a stainless steel housing for rugged indoor or outdoor use, surge protection, and the ability to connect to one sensor up to 32 sensors optimized with RS-485 output to the CONNEX 3D Cellular Monitor. Serial data is addressable in MODBUS RTU protocol and options include ASCII. These all-weather sensors survive submersion and provide years of maintenance-free service.
Features and Benefits
- Long-range, short dead band
- Unaffected by optical factors like color and transparency
- Surge protection
- Low power consumption
- Stainless 316 housing
- Connect to one sensor, up to 32 sensors
- Optimized with RS-485 output
- Narrow beam with adjustable sensitivity
- Temperature Compensated
- No warmup mode, ready to measure with 1 sec.