VISCOFLUX drum emptying systems were specially developed for emptying lidded drums with high-viscosity contents. The medium is continuously and particularly careful extracted with FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps. All systems achieve an almost complete emptying of the drum with < 1 % residual amount (under 2 % for drums with in liners). Whereas the VISCOFLUX lite is ideal for pumping high-viscosity media barely capable of flowing the VISCOFLUX and VISCOFLUX mobile are capable of pumping high-viscosity media not even capable of flowing by themselves.
In the Ex version it is suitable for the use in hazardous areas of zone 1 and for transferring a wide variety of flammable media (zone 0/1). The system transports the media gently and continuously. Like the VISCOFLUX, the VISCOFLUX lite and the VISCOFLUX mobile, the VISCOFLUX lite Ex leaves just less than 1 % of the media in the drum.
- Resource-saving – up to less than 1 % residue
- Efficient use of the medium and low expenditure for disposal
- Continuous and gentle transport, no structural change of the medium
- Customized solution due to individual selection of drive motor in combination with matching eccentric worm-drive pump
- Fast cleaning as system can be quickly dismantled
- Process reliability due to hermetical sealing of the medium even if the transfer process is interrupted
- High flexibility due to low installation height – also suitable for working rooms with relatively low ceilings
- Simple extension due to comprehensive range of accessories (flow meter, hoses, fittings etc.)
- Quick to install with few components
- Version available for the use in hazardous areas zone 0/1