FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are used when larger flow rates, continuous running or special immersion lengths are required. They are especially suitable for pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive media. There is a choice of different materials available depending on the chemical and thermal requirements. In addition sealless and horizontal versions are available. FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are individually configured and manufactured according to the technical requirements in each case.
The centrifugal immersion pumps for stationary use type 700 impress with a high performance and reliability and are even suitable for continuous operation. As neither bearing nor seals are in the liquid area the pumps are very low wear and protected against dry running.
A large polypropylene-coated drive shaft together with the use of a thick-walled support tube ensures a very smooth running pump. This type of construction prevents the rotating components from coming into contact with the pump housing and guarantees a long service life and extended maintenance intervals, even in the case of continuous use.
Suitable for conveying and circulating neutral or chemically aggressive fluids throughout the chemical industry and process engineering, electroplating, steel and stainless steel pickling lines, flue gas decontamination, exhaust air purification, water and waste water treatment.
- Suspended free-flying shaft without any bearings or seals in contact with the liquid
- Very long service life, even in case of continuous use, suitable for dry running
- Smooth running of the pump in the robust bearing support
- A range of carefully chosen impeller diameters
- Available in four sizes: 115, 135, 185 and 230 for different power ranges
- Also available in version with support tube or alternatively with support bar