Thermal flow sensor – TFS–35 is a compact measuring device intended for industrial use for flow rate sensing of liquid media and for monitoring of their temperature when installed in a pipe. The sensor may be installed in plastic or metal pipes. Suitable for monitoring filling, cooling, or lubricating media and their temperatures.
The flow rate is indicated by means of a bar graph (5 green LEDs). Output (flow rate and temperature) switching indicator by means of LED (orange and yellow). Simple configuration using a magnetic pen. The sensor is made in stainless steel design. Quick and simple installation thanks to simple construction.
- These sensors are intended for installation in pipes, in which the actual flow rate and temperature occurs
- Flow rate measurement is shown in a bar graph by five green LED diodes and in the same graduation it is possible to select the limit for output switching (unswitching)
- Optical indication of the flow rate and temperature status via two LEDs
- Can be selected either 1x current output 4..20 mA and 1x limit PNP output, or 2x limit PNP output
- Settings provided by magnetic pen
- Stainless steel case
|Another Article:Flux Centrifugal Immersion PumpsFlux Drum Pumps, Barrel Pumps and Container PumpsFlux Container Pumps MINIFLUXFlux Pump Kits for AcidsFlux Pump Kits for Alkalis|