Turbine flow meters liquids & gases, Insertion flowmeters
The Hoffer HP Series of Insertion Turbine Flowmeters are designed for measuring liquid and gas flow in medium to large diameter pipes with accuracies inherent in the turbine flowmeter at a substantially lower price than in-line flowmeters.
Several versions are available including fixed, adjustable, bi-directional and high pressure. In addition a number of process fittings and materials of construction may be supplied to suit the demand of various applications.
HP Series Insertion Turbine Flowmeters for Liquids and Gas 4”-72” Pipe Diameters
|Another Article:Kobold TUR Turbine WheelTW Turbine Flow Meter AW LakeWafer Style Turbine Flow Meter TR-QS Series AW LakeLanged Turbine Flow Meter HM-F Series AW LakeStandard Turbine Flow Meter TRG Series AW Lake|
- Low cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Wide flow turndown ranges for both liquids and gases.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Applications from 4″ to 72″ pipe diameters. Specials upon request.
- Process connection flexibility.
- May be installed or removed from active line without stopping service.
- -20 to +400°F standard operating temperature range with Viton Seal.
- Precision flow measurement of liquid and gas applications in large diameter pipes at a lower cost than using an in-line flowmeter.
Insertion for Liquids:
Repeatable Flow Range: .25 to 50 FPS
Insertion for Gas:
Repeatable Flow Range: 5 to 250 FPS