FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are used when larger flow rates, continuous running or special immersion lengths are required. They are especially suitable for pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive media. There is a choice of different materials available depending on the chemical and thermal requirements. In addition sealless and horizontal versions are available. FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are individually configured and manufactured according to the technical requirements in each case.
The centrifugal immersion pumps for mobile and stationary use type 600 are especially suitable for filling and transferring bigger quantities of containers, tanks, open basins etc. They impress with highest performance and reliability when pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive fluids. With immersion lengths up to 4100 mm almost all applications can be covered. The type 600 is available in horizontal and vertical version.
For pumping and conveying of large quantities of heavy flammable liquids out of containers, tanks, open containers etc. The pump is used either horizontally mounted onto a base plate or fixed vertically.
- With console for dry installation
- Consisting of an inner and outer tube as well as a drive shaft mounted in the inner tube
- Shaft seal with mechanical seal in ceramic oxide, O-rings made of FKM
- Available in two sizes: 30 and 230 TR
- With open concical impeller at type 30 TR or with closed centrifugal impeller at type 230 TR
- Centrifugal impeller ø 100-160 for size 230 TR
- Depending on the model, available with threaded or flanged connections at suction and discharge side