Capacitive level sensors DLS® are designed for limit sensing of the level of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, sumps, tubes or, hoppers, silos, etc. The sensors are manufactured in several modifications of sensing electrodes (rod and rope). The electrodes can be given an insulating coating, a useful feature in case of adhesive, aggressive, or conductive media sensing. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with a reference tube for measuring fluids in tanks made from a non-conductive material.
Sensors are manufactured in the following configurations: N – for non-explosive areas, Xi – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas, and XiM – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for use in mines with methane or flammable dust presence danger (see technical specifications). There are high-temperature performance NT, XiT, XiMT available. DLS is offered in variants with various types of process connections (metric and pipe thread, pressure thread NPT).
- Direct mounting into various containers, vessels, silos, tanks, filling inlets, reservoirs, etc.
- Outputs NPN, PNP, NAMUR (for explosive areas)
- Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
- Supply voltage 7 … 36 V DC (NAMUR 8 … 12 V DC)
- Material of housing and electrode from stainless steel
- Process coupling – thread M27x2; M30x1.5; G3/4“ or Triclamp
- LED state indication
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areasor, or Xd version for usage in flamable dusts areas, or XiM, XiMT versions for mining environments with a risk of hazard by methane or coal dust
|Another Article:Kytola Oval Gear Flow meter Model 2950Bamo Composite Water-Meter TYPE 620FLOW CONTROL UNIT FCU-400, Dinel-FlowmeterFLOW CONTROL UNIT FCU-400, Dinel-FlowmeterKytola Metal Tube Flow meter Model MP-O|