Capacitive level sensors DLS® are designed for limit sensing of the level of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, sumps, tubes or, hoppers, silos, etc. The sensors are manufactured in several modifications of sensing electrodes (rod and rope). The electrodes can be given an insulating coating, a useful feature in case of adhesive, aggressive, or conductive media sensing. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with a reference tube for measuring fluids in tanks made from a non-conductive material.
Sensors are manufactured in the following configurations: N – for non-explosive areas, Xd – For use in flammable dust atmospheres; Xi – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas and XiM – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for use in mines with methane or flammable dust presence danger (see technical specifications). There are high-temperature performance NT, XiT, XiMT available and various types of process connection (metric and pipe thread, jointless connection Tri-clamp).
- For limit level sensing of liquid, and bulk-solid and powder materials
- Universal using (bulk solids, liquids, aggressive materials, petroleum products, etc.)
- Direct mounting into various containers, silos, vessels, tanks, filling inlets, reservoirs, etc.
- Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
- Output types NPN, PNP, NAMUR
Variant of Sensor
- DLS–27_–10 Uncoated short bar electrode for sensing non-adhesive bulk solids (sand, sugar) and non-conductive liquids (petroleum products, oils), horizontal mounting. Electrode length 50 mm or 100 mm.
- DLS–27_–11 Fully coated short bar electrode, for sensing conductive liquids (water). Horizontal mounting into tanks and tubes. Electrode length of 30 mm.
- DLS–27_–20 Semi-coated rod electrode for sensing slightly adhesive bulk solids (cement, flour) and non-conductive liquids (plant oils), horizontal, slant, or vertical mounting. Electrode length from 0.1 m to 1 m.
- DLS–27_–21 Fully coated rod electrode (FEP insulation) for sensing conductive liquids (water solutions, water), adhesive and aggressive materials, horizontal or vertical mounting. Electrode length from 0.1 m to 1 m.
- DLS–27_–22 Fully coated rod electrode (PFA insulation) with enhanced resistance, for sensing aggressive conductive liquids and materials. Horizontal or vertical mounting. Electrode length from 0,1 m … 1 m.
- DLS–27_–30 Dismountable uncoated rod electrode for sensing bulk solids and conductive or non-conductive liquids. Vertical or horizontal slant mounting. Electrode length 0.1 m … 3 m.
- DLS–27_–31 Fully coated rod electrode, for sensing aggressive conductive liquids (water, various chemicals). Vertical mounting.
Electrode length from 0.1 m to 2 m.
- DLS–27_–40 Uncoated rope electrode and weight, for general purpose use in deeper silos (bulk solids sensing – sand, gravel, cement) or sumps (sensing liquids). Vertical mounting. Electrode length from 1 m to 6 m.
|Another Article:Bamo Composite Water-Meter TYPE 620FLOW CONTROL UNIT FCU-400, Dinel-FlowmeterKytola Oval Gear Flow meter Model 2950FLOW CONTROL UNIT FCU-400, Dinel-FlowmeterKytola Metal Tube Flow meter Model MP-O|