FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are used when larger flow rates, continuous running or special immersion lengths are required. They are especially suitable for pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive media. There is a choice of different materials available depending on the chemical and thermal requirements. In addition sealless and horizontal versions are available. FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are individually configured and manufactured according to the technical requirements in each case.
Flux Centrifugal Immersion Pumps F 640 PP | Descriptions
The centrifugal immersion pumps for mobile and stationary use type 600 are especially suitable for filling and transferring bigger quantities of containers, tanks, open basins etc. They impress with highest performance and reliability when pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive fluids. With immersion lengths up to 4100 mm almost all applications can be covered. The type 600 is available in horizontal and vertical version.
For pumping large quantities of heavy flammable liquids from containers, tanks and open basins as well as for conveying chemically aggressive fluids throughout the chemical industry and process engineering. Versions with open conical impeller or closed centrifugal impeller in different sizes for different power ranges.
- Available with open conical rotor or closed impeller
- Two sizes available:
- Conical rotor 15 and 30
- Impeller 15Z and 30Z
- Mounting flange with outer Ø 265 mm
- Consisting of an inner and outer tube as well as the drive shaft that is mounted in the inner tube
- Installation in pressurised tank or gas scrubber possible
- Shaft seal with mechanical seal in ceramic oxide / SiC, O-rings in FKM
- Steel core in the inner tube prevents longitudinal changes between inner tube and pump shaft