CTS-41 capacitive touch sensors are intended for LED lighting switching or for similar power loads. The possibility of perfect hiding of the switching system is a benefit of this unit. The touch sensor operates through non-conductive materials so that it can be installed into furniture, behind plasterboard, tiling or in any other place in the interior. A connector with two inputs is provided for an electric connection on the sensor. One input is used for power supply while the other one for the connection of electric equipment. The sensor has a function of automatic sensitivity setting after a power supply restoration. The sensor is also able to correct slow changes of dielectric properties of the covering wall (e.g.: in case of wall moistening).
- For modern method of LED lighting switching or for similar power loads
- The touch sensor allows switching through non-conductive materials (such as wood, glass, ceramics, plasterboard, etc.)
- The sensor has no movable parts so that its service life is unlimited
- Multiple methods of installation using self-adhesive tape, glue or screws
- Power supply voltage 10 … 28 V DC
- Sensitivity automatic control
Variants of sensors
- CTS-41T-0 Touch sensor TOGGLE – push ON / push OFF. With an angled terminal.
- CTS-41T-1 Touch sensor TOGGLE – push ON / push OFF. With a straight terminal.
- CTS-41S-0 Touch sensor SINGLE KEY – when zoomed in, the sensor turns on and when zoomed out, it turns on / off. With an angled terminal.
- CTS-41S-1 Touch sensor SINGLE KEY – when zoomed in, the sensor turns on and when zoomed out, it turns on / off.
With a straight terminal.
TOGGLE CTS-41T (push ON / push OFF)
- The sensor is in the open status after the power supply connection (LED is off).
- The first contact will put the sensor in the closed status (LED is on).
- The second contact will put the sensor in the open status again (LED is off)