“Industry leader” is a role Magnetrol® has played for over 85 years. In fact, the history of MAGNETROL is a story of the pioneers who built the level instrumentation industry.
Echotel ® Model 910 Level Switches utilize ultrasonic contact technology for measuring level in clean liquid applications. The dual conduit electronics houses an 8-amp DPDT gold flash relay that is field selectable for high or low level fail-safe applications. There are no moving parts that come in contact with the medium. The Echotel Model 910 is an integrally mounted system, comprised of surface mount electronics and a 316 stainless steel transducer. Hazardous area location approvals are available from FM, CSA, and ATEX.
- Measures level within 0.25″ (6 mm) from the end of the tip-sensitive transducer gap
- 8-amp DPDT gold flash or 5-amp DPDT hermetically sealed relay
- Surface mount conformal coated electronics
- FM, CSA, and ATEX approved for hazardous locations
- Variety of mounting options including NPT and BSP threaded, flanges and hygienic connections
- No calibration required
- 316 stainless steel transducer
- Mounted horizontally or vertically
- Compact dual conduit cast aluminum electronics housing
- Two-year product warranty