Magnetically coupled liquid level indicators, or MLIs, are in widespread use throughout process industries. Originally designed as an alternative to sight and gauge glass devices, the MLI is now commonly used in both new construction and plant expansion. Magnetic level indicators are precision engineered and manufactured to indicate liquid level accurately, reliably, and continuously. These units are completely sealed and require no periodic maintenance. MLIs also eliminate vapour or liquid emission problems common with sight and gauge glasses.
To complement these products, a complete range of level switches and transmitters is available. Combinations using Jupiter® (magnetostrictive technology) are also possible. The Atlas™ is our standard high-performance magnetic level indicator. Atlas is a single chamber design with either a 2”, 2 1/2”, or 3” chamber diameter, as required by the application. There are several configuration styles including top mount models. Consult factory for choices not listed in this bulletin.
Magnetrol Atlas™ Magnetic Level Indicator | Descriptions
ATLAS MLIs are produced in a wide range of materials, including exotic alloys and plastics. We also offer the most complete selection of process connection types and sizes in the industry.
ATLAS can be equipped with a variety of level transmitters and switches as well as flag and shuttle indicators with or without stainless steel scales. This enables the ATLAS to be a complete level and monitoring control.
|Another Article:Magnetrol Level ControlPulsar Continuous Level and Volume MeasurementHengesbach Level Module for Installation in Level Probes Type NMIndustrial Controller MCU 200 SeriesKobold PSR and PSE Paddle Switch|
- Numerous chamber styles (or configurations) are available for each design. Consult factory for choices not listed in this bulletin
- Complete range of level switches and level transmitters.
- Fabricated, non-magnetic chamber assembly produced in a wide range of metal and plastic materials
- A wide range of process connections is available
- Precision manufactured float with internal magnets and magnetic flux ring
- ASME and EN 1092-1 process connections available
- Flag or shuttle type indicator with stainless steel scale to measure height or percentage of level
- Standard float stop springs at top and bottom of chamber
- Exceptional code qualified welding