FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled eccentric worm-drive pump kit with planetary gear for industrial applications to pump thin to medium viscous media up to 25.000 mPas out of 200-l drums and IBCs. The positive displacement pump works smoothly at a constant pressure and ensures a gentle, pulsation-free pumping. Comprising Eccentric worm-drive pump F 550 GS in 1000 or 1200 mm, Commutator motor F 457, Stator housing, Stator, Hose, Discharge spout, Hose connection and compression gland.
- Positive displacement pump
- Smooth pumping and with very little turbulences
- Low pulsation in relation to the flow
- Pump / shaft / worm can be dismantled
- Wide range of viscosity can be covered
- Optimal for viscous self-flowing media
- Also suitable for shear-sensitive media
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Can be adjusted individually on the media’s characteristics
- Pump can be dismantled
- Efficient use of medium
- High efficiency