FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
The pump-kit MINIFLUX is designed for emptying IBCs via their floor-level outlet. Designed as an alternative to a vertical pump, the MINIFLUX can be used when an IBC is not accessible from the top. It is suitable for applications when gravity draining via the outlet tap is insufficient e.g. rapid dispensing or transfer to another container in a higher location. Power can ideally be provided by a commutator or compressed air motor.
- For pumping out of IBCs directly from the outlet (with standard S60 x 6 thread)
- Simple connection of the pump to the outlet by union nut
- Compact design
- Can be dismantled into two parts via clamp
- Low overall weight of 1.2 kg
- No need to mount pump to top of container
- Does not require access to the container from above
- Ideally combined with commutator motor or compressed-air motor
- Can be used where ceilings are low
- Allows pumping directly from floor-level outlets, even when containers are stacked
- Significantly higher flow rate and pressure compared to draining by gravity
- Minimal space requirement
- Simple disconnection from IBC with union nut
- Delivery against closed valve (e.g. hand nozzle, flap valve etc.) possible