FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
For 70 years FLUX drum and container pumps have been synonymous for quality, safety and individual customer solutions. FLUX offers pre-assembled pump kits for pumping, dosing and mixing disinfectants, cleaning agents and their ingredients from hobbocks, barrels and IBC, as well as individual solutions tailored to customer requirements.
The small drum pump JUNIORFLUX with fixed motor FEM 3070 is especially suitable for pumping comparably small quantities out of containers such as canisters or drums of up to 200 litres. The small outer tube diameter allows pumping even out of narrow openings. The pump kit consists of pump with motor, 2 m hose and hand nozzle.
- Sealless in the liquid area
- With mains connection
- Powerful commutator motor with brushes
- Ergonomic design handle
- Low weight
- Small outer tube diameter
- Holding hook for hand nozzle at pump discharge
- With integrated holder for the pump
- Also suitable for transferring smaller quantities
- Can pump out of narrow-necked containers
- Minimal force required to change drums
- With mains connection – enables very long operating times
- High operational safety due to overload cut-out switch
- Easy single-hand operation
- Hand nozzle always quickly at hand due to holding hook
- Low storage space required