Bamo Measures Sas has been founded in 1978. Its capital is now 400 000 Euros. Since the beginning, the company has undergone a rapid development centring on industrial pH-meters and conductivity meters. Bamo is now well-known as a leader on the French market. Since 1990, new developments in the Level Measure have given a new spring in the export. To its own production range, the company holds numerous agencies of foreign companies in Europe and all over the world. So we are offering a complete line with always the best possible service.
Bamo is a company that comes from France. This company selling some product. The product of Bamo such as pH and ORP; Chlorine, disinfection; Data processors; Conductivity; Water hardness; Turbidity; Oxygen; Level; Temperature; Flow; Pressure; Plastic valves; Metal valves.
Flow Calculator for Open Channels BAMOPHAR 759 | Descriptions
The reading is easy on the 4.3″ color touch screen for flow-rate or height of liquid, as well as for totalization. Through a user friendly menu, settings are easy for thresholds, alarms, sampler monitoring and all parameters. Flow Calculator for Open Channels BAMOPHAR 759 converts the input signal directly into flow-rate, through a calculator and using formulas and calibration tables of our Venturi channels (ISO 4359) and our standard V or U channel weirs.
Extension terminal (panel, wall or DIN rail mounting):
- Allows a second measurement (Turbidity, pH, Conductivity, etc.)
Data from this blind unit are displayed on the main device
- Connected to main unit with a 2×2-wire shielded cable
(Cable length between both devices: max. 500 m)
- Extension terminal uses the RS 422 and data logger of main unit
- Color touch screen
- Display of level, flow-rate, daily volume and totalization
- Flow-rate tables for Venturi and weir plates
- 1 Input 4-20mA and 1 input Pt 100 Ohm
- 2 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA
- 4 programmable relay outputs; 2 as alarms, 1 for sampler, 1 for pulse output)
- RS 422 /J-BUS + LOGGER
- Extension terminal for a second measurement input
- End-user interface: Color touch screen 4.3”, resolution 480×272 pixels
- Display of: measurements, flow rate, temperature, height of liquid, daily volume and totalization, status of relays, settings – Configuration keyword protected
- Flow-rate: (m³/h) – Resolution 0.1 m³/h – Volumes (m³) – Resolution 1 m³
- Memorized flow-rate tables In memory for Venturi channels, weird plates in V or U
- Sampler monitoring: S2 Set up on volume (m³)
- Pulse output: S4 For external counter – 1 pulse/m³
- Measurement outputs: 0/4-20 mA (max. 600 Ω)
- Options: (RS 422 + Logger): Interface RS422 output, J-BUS link – Binary slave mode – 2400 to 9600 bauds; Data Logger Record of cycle average measurement – 150 000 records max. on memory card.
|Another Article:Sierra Mass Flow Controllers & MetersWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterBamo Flow Controllers, Metallic CDA|