The McCrometer VM V-Cone System … Measurement Simplified
Designed to Make Flow Measurement Easy
The VM V-Cone System has an advanced differential pressure flow sensing design. The flow meter features built-in flow conditioning for superior accuracy. The VM V-Cone is the ideal new or retrofit flow meter for multiple clean water and wastewater treatment applications.
With its built-in flow conditioning technology, the V-Cone also can be placed in relatively close proximity to elbows, valves, pumps, pipe U’s, etc., where other flow measurement technologies would be impractical or inaccurate.
VM V-Cone System’s pre-packaged, built-in 3-way valve isolates the transmitter from the process fluid flow for easy maintenance. No need to shut down the pipeline. The flow meter arrives wet-flow calibrated direct from the factory. The ready-to-install VM V-Cone System reduces many headaches of adding a flow meter to most flow installations.
|Another Article:McCROMETER Wafer ConeMcCROMETER V-Cone Flow MeterDifferential Pressure Switch 301 Series Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter DPR-2200 Series Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Flow Meter|
The VM V-Cone System acts as its own flow conditioner, fully conditioning and mixing the flow prior to measurement. Readings are always precise and reliable, even under changing flow situations in the following Municipal and Industrial water applications:
- Well Water Production
- Raw Water Influent
- Filter and Pipe Galleries
- Finished Water Effluent
- Collection and Distribution Systems
- Facilities Distribution
- Cooling Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Plug and play design
- Installs virtually anywhere in the system – even in tight spaces
- Displays both rate of flow and total flow. Rate and total functions are independent of each other
- allowing for many different combinations of flow units.
- Local rate and total display on meter head
- Remote display available for panel mounting
- Accuracy of ±0.5% of rate
- Flow range : 10:1
- Installation : typically 0-3 diameters upstream and 0-1 diameter downstream
- Totalizer pulse and linear 4-20 mA dc outputs
- No parts to wear so little maintenance required
- HART™ Interface
- 3-way manifold for isolating the transmitter
- Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus available
- Offering local and remote mounted displays gives maximum flexibility.